There are a lot of things to consider when you’re thinking about starting a print on demand business. It’s not a decision to be made lightly, as there’s a lot of work involved in making a successful POD business.
To help you make the decision, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Are you passionate about design and/or fashion?
- Do you have experience in ecommerce or running your own online business?
- Are you organized and detail-oriented?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Are you patient and persistent?
- Are you willing to learn new things and put in the hard work required to succeed?
- Do you have a realistic understanding of what it takes to run a successful POD business?
- Are you prepared to invest time and money into your business?