Are you ready for some of the hottest niches in print on demand? Get ready to be blown away as we reveal the top 5 niches of the week in Episode 156! We’ve got a little bit of everything for you this week, from high-end bestsellers to those hidden gems that could be your next big break. So, let’s dive in and find out what’s trending right now!
- “My Son-in-Law is My Favorite Child” – A niche that just won’t die! With a BSR of 839, this design is making its creators a fortune. With Mother’s Day approaching, the demand for this niche is only going to grow. Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity!
- Lupus Awareness – May is Lupus Awareness Month, and the purple designs are selling like hotcakes. With consistent sales and BSRs ranging from 100K to 152K, this niche is a must for those looking to ride the wave of awareness and support.
- King Charles Coronation – The coronation of King Charles III on May 6th has caused a surge in demand for related shirts. With an average BSR of 60,000 in the top 10 designs, you can’t ignore the potential for profit in this niche.
- Fabuela – A fun twist on the Spanish word for grandmother, this niche targets a very specific audience. While not as popular as other niches, the sales and BSRs are still respectable, making this an attractive niche for those willing to think outside the box.
- Borracho Pero Buen Muchacho – Translating to “drunk but good boy,” this niche may be a Cinco de Mayo leftover or a future trend. With BSRs ranging from 99,000 to over 1 million, it’s hard to say for sure, but the potential for sales is still there.
So, there you have it – the top 5 niches of the week in Episode 156! Don’t miss your chance to cash in on these trends and make your print on demand business a success. Remember, the key is to act quickly and create quality designs that stand out from the competition. Happy designing!